Thursday, January 30, 2020

A Friend's Reaction To Dershowitz's Performance

Thought this email sent by a friend to Alan Dershowitz after his impeachment performance was worth noting:

Subject: You are a fucking cunt

Aloha Professor Dershowitz,

I won’t waste your time I want you to know that I think that you are a fucking CUNT.

The arguments you made today are treasonous and I hope that a righteous America governed by our children with remember you as a charlatan. You, sir, are the definition of a self-righteous academic narcissist. Your belief in your intelligence has guided you to take such asinine positions as the one you have now made your own.

TL:DR; Fuck you, have a stroke, get hit by a car, we lost Kobe but kept YOUR shit ass??????

Sent from my iPhone

Budd Shenkin



No comments:

Post a Comment